Monday 9 June 2014

Final Blog Post Wrap up and Reflection

Our projects have come to a close :( I have learned a lot of things during this process about teamwork, physics, and more. I learned that when everyone does their part and stays on track, we get the work done alot faster and have time for the little things that make our roller coasters better.

We learned about the laws of physics and how to create a roller coaster around them.

The only thing I might have done differently is use the same marble the whole time because we only realized later that the marbles weighed different amounts, and that effected the way they ran along the track so we were constantly adjusting.


I think in the end our roller coaster turned out really well and I am very proud of the work my team and I accomplished. I am sad that the roller coaster project and come to a close, but I am happy of the way my team and I worked together, and I have no regrets about the way we did things.

No comments:

Post a Comment